fialleril Gave me the letter "G". This was a fun meme!
1. Garbage. I've been a big fan of this band since the video for "Queer" off their debut album premiered on MTV [insert MTV joke here]. For a long time my brother and I had a semi-contest to see who could own the most import-singles by the band.
2. "Gold". And I'm talking about the song by Prince, not the precious-metal. "Gold" (from the album The Gold Experience) is one of my favorites by Prince's and one of his cleanest songs.
3. Grey DeLisle! This woman is one of the main reasons I became interested in the Star Wars handmaidens. She is the go-to voice for Star Wars cartoon females (Padmé, Shaak Ti, Asajj Ventress), it was her voice in the TPM video game that won me over. She was credited as the voice of Queen Amidala, but those in the know are aware that she was also the voice of her decoy, Sabé, in one sequence where Obi-Wan has to escort the queen to the hanger where her ship awaits. The character makes one off-handed comment that made me laugh every time. When you (playing as Obi-Wan) stand too close to the queen for an extended period of time, she would hautily-sneer, "You're standing on my dress." This was such a memorable line, that I got Ms. DeLisle to autograph my picture of snow-bunny Padmé with it! I'll try to post a picture of it soon. EDIT: Here it is!
4. Green grass. Preferably freshly cut, with the sound of rotary-sprinklers in the background, and the sun setting on the distant horizon.
5. The Galactic Empire. Because without a Galactic Empire, there would be no Rebel Alliance to defeat it. ;)
6. Goldenrod. This moniker is only trumped by Pathetic Life Form.
7. "Great shades of Elvis!" If Smallville ever decides to add Perry White to the cast, he must say this at some point!
8. Ghirardelli chocolate. 'Nuff said.
9. Grand slams. The play at the plate is my favorite moment in a baseball game, but grand slams are always exciting and great momentum changers.
10. George Lucas. How could I forget???