If you have commented in the previous version of this meme, then I won't assign you a second letter unless you request one.
frostbit_sky assigned me the letter "C".
1. Chocolate chip cookies. I prefer them soft, but my mom's homemade cookies are usually crunchy and I still eat them.
2. Cookie Monster. My hero.
3. Chuck! And by association, Chuck/Sarah shipping goodness!
4. "Clouds Race Across the Sky" by Joe Satriani. My favorite guitar instrumental ever! It is very hard for me to describe how good this song makes me feel.
5. Clinical Outpatient Charts. I can practically code these in my sleep!
6. Chocolate almond fudge ice cream. Typically served in an ice cream cone at Baskin-Robbins.
7. Clone Wars cartoons! August 15th can't come soon enough!
8. Cary Grant. If They ever "broke the mold," it was the mold that formed Archie Leach.
9. Coupling. I think I've mentioned that I love this old BBC television series once or twice already. How about I lead you to a funny clip from the failed US version. For those of you in the know, yes, that's Colin Ferguson, Sheriff Jack Carter on Eureka, who is... stuck in an awkward position.
10. Crazy straws. Who doesn't love crazy straws?