If you have commented in the previous version of this meme, then I won't assign you a second letter unless you request one.
bobill assigned me the letter "I".
1. Italian food.
2. iTunes. And by association...
3. the iPod. Apple's greatest contribution to society since the mouse.
4. International flights. Sure, they may be long and tiresome, plus you have to remember to pack your Jedi-patience with your passport, but to me they mean I'm going to or have just been to a place I've never been before.
5. I-90. If I ever have the chance to drive home, this highway will take me right to it.
6. The Incredibles. Moster Inc. is my favorite Pixar movie, but this super-hero story is a solid number two.
7. Ichiro. This Seattle Mariners outfielder is one of the best all-around players in baseball.
8. Indiana Jones. Say it with me: If adventure has a name, it must be....
9. Iron Man trailers. I'm not a huge fan of the character, but you gotta admit that the trailers for the new movie make it look pretty exciting.
10. Intelligent life. Because it is hard to find and can be very elusive even when you think you've found it.