2. Make a post (including the meme info) and talk about the icons I chose.
3. Other people can then comment to you and make their own posts.
4. This will create a never-ending cycle of icon squee!
I commented on frostbit_sky post, so she tagged me.
1. This is Mike Rowe of the Discovery Channel's Dirty Jobs. Mike explores the world looking for people who do the jobs that makes civilized life possible for the rest of us. If you think your job stinks, you just haven't seen where Mike has been on Discovery Channel's #1 show, which airs approximately 700 times a year (the majority of that repeats; Mike has only done a little over 160 jobs, not 700). I use the icon for job-related posts.
2. HatterM is actually Hatter Madigan, loyal bodyguard of Princess Alyss Heart from the series of books called The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor, a retelling of the Alice in Wonderland story. I enjoyed the first book in the series, but was so-so on its follow-up, Seeing Redd. Targeted more toward young-adult readers I initially picked it up to investigate the cover art by The Phantom Menace concept artist, Doug Chiang. I don't use this icon much, sometimes for book-related posts.
3. This icon is taken from the British TV series Coupling, I usually use it when the post is of a shocking or sexual nature. The first minute of the following video sets-up the situation, then jump to the 7:15 mark, to find the boys looking for said object in an adult book/toy store. The icon is a shot of them finding what they're looking for.
4. I can explain, honestly! No one was responding to my Fics I'd Never Write Meme, so I started thinking on my own (yes, I know, that's a dangerous and terrible thing for me to do without proper supervision). One story I thought up of but have yet to put down involved the spawning of Mara Jade (which I'm sure moonspinner would love!) and the other was an Obidala-related story (hence the exclamation points as an expression of shock). I don't remember how I came upon the icon, but it did lead me to padmestillness if that means anything.