2. Make a post (including the meme info) and talk about the icons I chose.
3. Other people can then comment to you and make their own posts.
4. This will create a never-ending cycle of icon squee!
The following are per moonspinner's request.
1. This is Nathan Stark from the Sci-Fi original series Eureka. Stark was the snarky, bad-boy in the love-triangle between his lovely ex-wife, Allison Blake, and the protagonist, Sheriff Jack Carter. Unfortunately, for us Jack/Allison-shippers, Allison and Nathan seemed to have patched things up in the second season, but who knows what could happen in season three, which begins airing in July. Nathan really isn't such a bad guy, he's just a Nobel-Prize winning mathematician who's just a little... misunderstood, maybe? I don't think I've used it, yet.
2. Like I told frostbit_sky, there is actually a good explanation behind me having this icon. No one was responding to my Fics I'd Never Write Meme, so I started thinking on my own (yes, I know, that's a dangerous and terrible thing for me to do without proper supervision). One story I thought up of but have yet to put down involved the spawning of Mara Jade (which I'm sure you would love!) and the other was an Obidala-related story (hence the exclamation points as an expression of shock). I don't remember how I came upon the icon, but it did lead me to padmestillness if that means anything.
3. This icon is of Prince Ashitaka from the Japanese animated film Princess Mononoke. Initially I thought this icon was taken from a scene early in the film where Ashitaka comes upon what he thinks is a battle, but quickly discovers that it is a massacre. I only recently figured out that it is from later in the film, but it still represents Ashitaka's nobility from the earlier scene very well. I usually use it when discussing anime or other Hayao Miyazaki films like Spirited Away or Howl's Moving Castle, both of which are very imaginative and wonderful films.
4. "I think I'm Paranoid" is a song by the rock band Garbage. I intend to use this icon for anything Garbage or music-related, or whenever I'm feeling paranoid or isolated, but I don't use it much.