2. Make a post (including the meme info) and talk about the icons I chose.
3. Other people can then comment to you and make their own posts.
4. This will create a never-ending cycle of icon squee!
bobill picked four for me.
1. This is the lovely super-spy Sarah Walker from NBC's Chuck. Sarah just broke-up with her fellow CIA boyfriend the night before, so she's kinda cranky this morning, hence the throwing-knife into the alarm clock on the other side of the room. This is used, quite obviously, for any bad-morning related posts, because I'm really not much of one.
2. From Disney's version of "A Christmas Carol," I just get a kick out of visualizing Scrooge blogging about his day. "Six o'clock, December the 24th. Crachett wished me a Merry Christmas. Bah, Humbug! I would have fired him on the spot if he wasn't doing my laundry!"
3. Although I use the Ewan Typerwriter icon for most of my writing-related posts, I got a kick out of this icon when I first saw it. Snoopy is a hero of mine, although it sometimes seems that we have the same level of writing talent. One of these days I'm going to write a story that begins with, "It was a dark and stormy night." :p
4. The legendary Cary Grant. I don't know if this is from a scene in one of his movies or just a candid shot, but I picked it mainly to use with icon-related posts, although I use the "keira's camera" icon most of the time.