2. List (and upload, if you feel like it) 5 songs that start with that letter.
3. Post them to your journal with these instructions.
frostbit_sky gave me the none-to-easy letter "E" to talk about, which, as it turns out, wasn't nearly as difficult as I thought it would be.
1. Every Breath You Take by The Police. YouTube. (A song about stalking, it is surprisingly popular at weddings.)
2. Endorphinemachine by Prince.
3. Erotic Nightmares by Steve Vai. YouTube. (The live performance of this tune is a great demonstration of what sort of sounds/noises you can get out of a guitar. It's not nearly as racy as the title implies.)
4. Everybody Got Their Something by Nikka Costa. YouTube. (A pioneer in Funky Nu Soul (Amy Winewho?), Nikka's last two albums haven't really interested me, but I'd love to see her live some day. The girl can work it!)
5. Eagles Fly (Live) by Sammy Hagar. YouTube. (I saw Sammy performed this song at a Van Halen concert much like what you see in the video, and it really touched my soul. Usually I'm good with words, but words can't describe how I feel when I listen to this song.)