Post a single sentence from each WIP you have (or as many as you want to pick). No context, no explanations. No more than one sentence!
1. On the last day of his life, Dorian Sandman breathed in the moist air in the conservatory and smiled, a feeling of contentment washing over him.
2. “I’ll be the one asking questions around here, thank you very much,” the Riddler sneered, blowing smoke from the barrel of the gun before returning it to its holster. “Oh, warm.”
3. He threw his tool back into the box and snatched his tabard from the dust at his feet, the symbols advertising Watto’s shop nearly faded from the cloth.
4. A swamp was no place for a droid.
5. The only question he had was how Captain Typho was going to escort Senator Amidala when her only possible decoy was out buying lunch.
6. The second rule for spies when ordering drinks was that actually drinking the house special wasn’t necessary.
7. Spotting a large Republic banner through the smoke a klick away, Rex nodded to the troopers. “She’ll be with the banner-man.”
8. Anakin returned to his rooms at the Lake Country retreat brokenhearted.
9. Winter slammed her hand against the projector’s edge. “Leia did not betray us!”
10. Also coming to the
capital, for the first
time in 25 years, is
LADY KASHA BARRU
with a gift for Rebellion
hero PRINCESS LEIA
11. Under the rules he and Dex were playing, a Zero Array would have beaten Dex’s Sabacc, but Obi-Wan missed it by one betting phase, his Two of Flasks changing to the Three just as he raised the pot during the last betting phase.
12. “I’m Han Solo, captain of the Millennium Falcon. Chewie here tells me you’re looking for fast passage off planet.”
Okay, so a couple of those have an extra sentence. So sue me.